Friday 13 December 2013

Treasurer+Editor

In the program of Winter Solstice Festival,i am a treasurer.This is the post that i choose in the interview.The reason that i choose the post as a treasurer is from my opinion treasurer is more easy and more relax job.But   after i realise it not so easy .This is because all the job of treasure is start from  after the event finish so the president think that treasurer is too free so he give a task or another identity for me that is editor who is responsible to do booklet for the VIP and all the attender .So ,me not only have to design the coupon but also have another task to design and do a booklet .This can be say unlucky for me who didn't have talent in the act .But at the end,i still can squeeze out something to pass up as my work.

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment